Kaspersky Antivirus or Kaspersky Internet Security is an Internet security/security suite developed by Kaspersky Lab compatible with Microsoft Windows. KAV or KIS supports the detection and remidition of malware, as well as e mail spam, phishing attempts, and data leaks.
Installing KAV or KIS 2012 and Activating With Key
1. Install KAV or KIS with Trail version - 30days, Open Kaspersky License Manager (from lower right corner).
2. Delete any trial key first, by clicking the red X next to the key. And click ‘Activate the application with a new licensea™ button.
3. Disable your internet connection (either disable Network adapter from control panel or turn off your modem/router).
4. Select ‘Activate commercial version and enter the activation license code as 11111-11111-11111-1111X
or select ‘Activate trial license
5. Click Next, an error dialog box will open
6. Click Ok and you will now get the option to activate kaspersky using a key file.
7. Browse to the key location and activate kaspersky.
KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS 2012
KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2012
THE LASTEST KEYS FOR KAV/KIS (Includes also KAV/KIS 2012) (New Keys: 24 August 2011) AND UPTADE DETAILS/DESCRIPTION:
26 August Keys